Vietnam’s abundant jungles have been hiding a remarkable secret for millions of years, a new, natural wonder. The caves of Hang En and Hang Son Doong have seen fewer visitors than the South Pole and are so vast they can accommodate a 747 passenger jet with ease.
While exploring the caves was at the heart of the travel experience, a rich and varied itinerary delivered much more.
- Unlocked experiences – Liaising with government officials gained us exclusive access to the iconic Ha Long Bay, allowing us to fly two seaplanes into the heart of the archipelago.
- Behind the scenes – Unique access to the world-famous Angkor Wat complex provided quiet corners away from a million locals visiting for Khmer New Year.
- Action-packed adventure – Stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, free-climbing and relaxing in closed sections of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Avoiding the crowds – A night under the stars for supper on a jungle plateau, away from the thronging crowds of Siem Reap.
- Birthday surprise – A dramatically staged birthday prank of filmic proportions to thrill the group, to the delight of our client.
3540 kilometres and thousands of years of history covered.
2 jets, 2 seaplanes, 2 helicopters, and dozens of minibuses, tuk tuks, motorbikes, and mountain bikes.
3 yachts, 4 speedboats, 5 jet skis, 9 kayaks and 6 SUPs. And a small army of nearly 120 people.
One unforgettable birthday celebration, all professionally recorded for an amazing photo and video album to treasure.