Project Manager – Expedition YachtsAbout Us:
Cookson Adventures is going through an exciting period of growth, offering incredible opportunities to the right person.
We specialise in crafting the most creative, bespoke adventures and experiences on the planet. We like to consider that we lead the sector in terms of unrivalled creativity, the complexity of logistics and delivering unforgettable experiences for our clients. We count amongst our clients some of the world’s most successful individuals, so we aim for exemplary levels of service and professionalism.
The company has well-located offices in Holland Park, close to the shops and restaurants in Westfield Shopping Centre, and is only a few minutes walk from the Central line and Overground stations.
Project Manager – Expedition Yachts is a crucial hire for the business. We are seeking a truly outstanding individual with skills in four key areas:
- Key knowledge and experience in superyachts and adventure
- Itinerary planning – creative, passionate and pushes for innovation
- Logistics and trip organisation – needs to know how to weave superyachts, submarines and helicopters into a single adventure. It can get complicated!
- Budgeting – strong numeracy skills and attention to detail. Needs to know what a gross margin is and what goes into it
The opportunity is particularly exciting for the right candidate as they are joining the business at exactly the right time to make a mark. Be the voice of experience in a well-established and growing company, with an extremely clear proposition and brand.
Day to day, the role will require:
- Relationships with the yacht brokers, captains and owners
- Promote the value of Cookson Adventures to generate enquires and leads
- Planning and managing trips
- Responsible for all budgeting and delivering gross margin targets
- 2-5 years of experience with yachts, adventure charters and travel
- Experience in the luxury sector is essential
- Experience designing digital presentations
- Articulate in written and verbal communications
- Familiar with standards expected by UHNWI
- A natural organiser and logical thinker with attention to detail
- Numerate – budgets are important
- Be entrepreneurial, a ‘doer’, and enjoy the variety of working in a small team environment – has a natural bias for action
- A creative thinker with a genuine passion for travel, adventure and luxury
- Opportunity to work with a best of breed company, in a team that is passionate about organising the most creative holidays and experiences on the planet
- Opportunity to be granted options (shares) in a fast-growing business
- Westfield Shopping Centre discount card
- Occasional opportunities to travel to our client destinations as a host; access to 'operator discounts' on travel booking
- Annual bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday plus an additional birthday day off
- Contribution to monthly phone bill
- Cycle to work scheme
- A relaxed and casual office environment including:
- Kitchen, coffee and Friday drinks
- Internal shower and bike storage