Private Client Executive
Cookson Adventures specialise in crafting the most creative and premium travel experiences on the planet. We like to consider that we lead the sector in terms of unrivalled creativity, the complexity of logistics and delivering unforgettable experiences for our clients. We count amongst our clients some of the world’s most successful individuals, so we aim for exemplary levels of service and professionalism.
As a team, we share a passion for exploration and discovery with a focus on meaningful travel and providing next level access through conservation and environmental sustainability.
The company has well-located offices in Holland Park, close to the shops and restaurants in Westfield Shopping Centre and is only a few minutes’ walk from the Central line and Overground stations.
We are seeking a personable and passionate Private Client Executive to join our team and assist with the evolution and elevation of the overall client experience at Cookson Adventures.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator and able to naturally build rapport with our UHNW clients in person, over the phone and on email by conveying their enthusiasm and knowledge about our extraordinary adventures to all corners of the world.
They are great listeners with an excellent attention to detail and they will be able to understand all details of the client’s requirements so that they can provide a clear brief for the Projects Team to begin the research and planning of the trip. They work well within a team and are able to efficiently manage multiple facets of the role in a busy and exciting work environment.
This role offers broad exposure to all facets of the business and combined with a direct working relationship with the Head of Private Clients presents a significant opportunity for professional development.
- Assist the Head of Private Clients with the initial responses and outreach to new enquiries in a timely manner.
- Attend client meetings with the Head of Private Clients to help build client relationships and inspire their next trips.
- Responsible for updating client information in the CRM system (ZOHO) and ensure key information is stored and shared with the team.
- Coordinate the follow up with clients after their trip, collate all feedback and relay information to the team.
- Assist with driving enquiry generation from our current client data base through targeted re-engagement campaigns.
- Assist the Head of Private Clients with regular contact with clients through phone, email, newsletter, meetings, events.
- Work with the Projects team to collaborate with suppliers and come up with interesting travel concepts and opportunities to engage with our clients.
- Work with the Marketing team to create collateral for client reach out through video, presentation design and gifting.
- Experience in a client facing role
- Good knowledge and understanding of the travel and luxury travel industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning, time management and ability to multitask.
- Computer literate with fluency in Microsoft Office.
- Good problem-solving capabilities – fast-thinking, proactive and goal focused.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Reliable and discreet.
- Desire to learn and develop in the role.
- Interest in travel and adventure.
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and seek to deliver work in a timely and professional manner.
- Strong sense of initiative.
- Ability to work to a deadline, remain calm and excel under pressure.
- Previous work dealing directly with UHNWIs.
- Film or photography experience.
- Salary is dependent on experience.
- Unique travel opportunities.
- Company benefit scheme worth £1,000
- Eligibility for company profit share bonus scheme.
This job description is designed to outline the main duties and responsibilities associated with the role and this is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties performed.