Marketing & PR internship
Cookson Adventures specialises in crafting the most creative travel experiences on the planet, counting some of the world’s most successful individuals among our clients.
We’ve discovered both Roman shipwrecks and a new species of killer whale, rehomed giant tortoises by helicopter, and been the very first to pilot a private submersible in Antarctica.
As a team, we are dynamic, driven and share a passion for meaningful travel, with a focus on the environmental sustainability.
We have well-located offices in Holland Park, close to the leisure facilities of Westfield Shopping Centre and only a few minutes’ walk from the Central line and overground stations.
Reporting to the Head of PR & Communications, you will be working closely with the marketing team to help support their day-to-day responsibilities. There will be the opportunity to apply yourself to a wide range of exciting projects, from curating the company’s social media to helping to create external newsletters.
We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated individual, who is organised and can multi-task. You must be interested in progressing with a career in luxury travel and want to build on or develop travel content marketing skills.
The role is primarily an office based one, with flexible working from home when required.
It’s a paid internship role and we’re ideally looking for a three-month commitment.
If interested in applying, please send your CV to: Tamsin Graham at [email protected]
What you will be doing
- Researching, creating short clips and writing social media posts
- Ensuring our marketing and social media calendar is kept updated
- Working with the team on creating interesting newsletters
- Helping to organise industry events
- Creating image selects and building out our image and asset library
- Supporting PR activity
- Getting involved in team brainstorms and having the opportunity to put forward creative ideas
- Working closely with the marketing and senior management team
Personal specification & desirable skills
- Strong writing skills
- Creative individual with a passion for the written word and design
- Is savvy in working across multiple social media platforms
- Good eye for design
- IT skills – ability to learn new creative software and ideally have some video editing experience
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Passionate about high-end adventure travel
- Ambitious self-starter with a positive attitude
This internship description is designed to outline the main duties and responsibilities associated with the role and this is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties performed.